Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin
Make a unique and touching gift for any person, family or occasion!
Specially designed to be non-sticky!
Our Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin can be a part of your kitchen or engraved keepsakes. They make a unique and touching gift for any person, family or occasion. Perfect for birthdays, house-warming, Christmas, Mother's Day or special occasion. They can even be given out as wedding favors for bridesmaids, groomsmen or couples. Baking with embossing rolling pin can be a fun, especially for kids!
We made many trials and baked hundreds of different recipe cookies until we found the best patterns and created the best design for the rolling pin to get well embossed and beautiful cookies.
- Made from high-quality solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
- The rolling pins are traditional and optimum size with a big surface of engraving.
With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie doughs and fondant into baking masterpieces. Embossing rolling pins are great for cookies, pies, fondant, and clay.
Package Includes:1 x Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin
Please give us 3-4 weeks of shipping time due to high demand of the product.
You could use our recipe given below its simple and tasty.
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200°C/ 395° F
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.