Adjustable Elevated Dog Feeder
Help Your Dog Eat Slowly In The Perfect Angle To Avoid Joint Pain And Digestive Issues!
See your dogs overall health improve by just changing the way they eat! Regular bowls tend to be very uncomfortable for dogs to eat out of. Deep, hollow bowls not only add strain on their necks but also makes them want to eat too quickly, causing indigestion, vomiting, and a whole lot of pain. It puts your poor pooch under a lot of stress and may also make them disinterested in mealtime altogether.
With Puppiemate™ adjustable elevated dog feeder your dog eats in the right position to prevent problems while eating. Every Dog Owner Needs This! Don´t miss out!
- Prevents joint pain and discomfort - For dogs, straining down to floor level can be uncomfortable and even harmful. Serving food in a raised dog bowl means your pooch won’t have to bend down excessively to eat and drink. Using our elevated dog feeders help to reduce the risk of developing joint discomfort in the future. With our elevated dog feeder your dog eats in a perfect comfortable position.
- Adjustable to three heights - You can adjust our elevated dog feeder to 3 different heights. Perfect for your dogs size so that its comfortable to eat and drink.
Size: 44x27.5cm / 17.32x10.83in
Height 1: 7cm / 2.76in
Height 2: 20.2cm / 7.95in
Height 3: 28.8cm / 11.34in
Bowl Size (Each): Diameter 19.7cm/7.75in x Height 7cm/2.75in
Bowl Capacity Each (max): 20deciliter / 8 cups
- Safe for pets and the environment - Safe and featuring non-toxic materials that are safe for pets, adults, kids and the environment. Carefully designed with high quality and durable materials that are easy to wash. The bowls can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Reduce Strain - Bending down to drink from a traditional bowl can cause back and neck strain. Our drinking fountain is perfectly designed for your dog
- Helps reduce symptoms of megaesophagus - Megaesophagus isn’t a super rare condition and many dogs can have mild symptoms. This means that food doesn’t travel from the throat to the stomach. Instead, it rests in the oesophagus and causes a variety of unpleasant symptoms, such as vomiting
Puppiemate™ elevated dog feeder can greatly reduce the symptoms of megaesophagus. By raising the height of your dog’s feeding station, our elevated dog feeder ensure gravity can do its job. This helps food to travel through the esophagus and reach your dogs stomach
- Stops bowl tipping - Whether your pup is eager to get to its dinner or they’re simply mischievous, our elevated pet bowls can put a stop to bowl tipping once and for all! The added weight and height ensures that dogs can’t upturn their food and water bowls, however much they try!