Raise your vibration – it’s one of the secrets to making the Law of Attraction work.
At the point when you raise your energy and your vibration, you shift to a higher recurrence. This carries additional opportunities to you, new real factors that you might not have encountered previously. The more you increment your vibration, the more you become mindful of heart energy, the more you line up with the energy of Source, and the nearer you become to satisfying your cravings.
The quicker you raise your vibration, the quicker you can show.
How much time it takes you to get from where you are to where you need to be, is just how much time it takes you to change the vibration inside you. Moment appearance could be yours if you would immediately change the vibration. - Abraham-Hicks
You don't have to make a major move to expand your vibration. The least difficult things work.
The following are 25 simple ways you can begin expanding your vibration today.
- Watch a Mind Movie. Mind Movies are like a digital vision board filled with uplifting images, positive affirmations, high-vibrational music and super-charged subliminal audio tracks of what you want to create in your reality. Just watching one for a few minutes a day will raise your vibration so you can manifest your goals and desires into your life quickly and easily.
- State out loud one thing you are grateful for. Gratitude offers a great way to feel happier and raise your vibration daily.
- Read inspiring quotes. Quotes are a great reminder of not only how the Law of Attraction works, but to appreciate the important things in life. They can help you feel better, make you smile, make you laugh… Here are 70 quotes to raise your vibration.
- Get creative. Switch from your right brain to your left brain by creating something. Paint. Draw. Sculpt. Have fun with an adult coloring book.
- Take a deep breath. The extra oxygen will energize you, calm you and help you connect to Universal energy.
- Smile. Smiling uses fewer muscles than frowning, and naturally raises your vibration. It has a positive effect on your mood and lowers your stress level.
- Tell someone how much you appreciate them.
- Watch a funny movie or TV show. They’re a great way to inject humor into your life. The more you laugh and enjoy yourself, the more you’ll find your vibration raising.
- Hug someone. Hugs get oxytocin flowing in your body. They calm your nervous system, lower your stress levels, boost your immune system, improve your heart health and make you feel better. Hug your spouse, your children, your friends, your family members, your pets…
- Spend time in nature. A visit to a park or a walk in nature positively affects your braining, raising your vibration.
- Listen to music you love. Music quickly shifts your vibrational frequency to a higher level. You can even find artists who have created music specifically designed to raise your vibration like Francine Jarry and Rikka Zimmerman.
- Change your DNA. Did you know that your DNA has a vibrational frequency? Music recorded at 528 hz has been shown to resonate with the energy of love, peace and health. It is said to be the sound that resonates at the heart of creation. John Lennon used it when he recorded his song Imagine. John Hutchinson successfully used it in 2010 to reduce oil and grease in water following the BP oil spill.
- Have a dance party. Even a dance party for one releases natural endorphins that lift your mood and vibration. Put on some music and get funky!
- Drink vibrationally charged water. Dr. Masaru Emoto showed us that water takes on the energetic frequencies of our thoughts and words, thus affecting the environment and our personal health. You can change the frequency of the water you drink by putting messages underneath it. For example, you can shift your water to the frequency of love, by writing the word love on a piece of paper and placing the paper under your glass of water. The crystalline structure of the water will change to match the frequency of love. When you drink the water, you will be drinking the vibrational frequency of love.
- Find something beautiful and appreciate it.Beauty surrounds you, but how often do you stop and notice it? Take some time to appreciate the world around you.
- Compliment a stranger.Saying something nice to someone without expecting anything in return shifts your vibration from “I want” to “I appreciate.” Being kind automatically raises your vibration.
- Move. Get your blood pumping. Go for a walk. Do something to get your endorphins flowing.
- Stretch. Any time we sit in one position for a long time, we begin to stiffen up and slow down our energy flow. Raise your hands above your head, work out the kinks, and watch your energy increase.
- Use essential oils. Essential oils are a powerful way to change your vibrational frequency. They quickly and easily lift your spirits through their scent alone. My favorites are lemon, clove, jasmine, and cinnamon.
- Climb a tree. When you climb a tree, the world becomes your playground. Studies show it’s an ideal way to give your mind a break from work while also improving your overall physical balance.
- Play on a swing. Swings aren’t just for children. They’ve been shown to be a great way to deal with over-stimulation, post-traumatic syndrome (PDF), and more.
- Daydream. It isn’t just for children! Daydreaming allows you to escape from the world for a bit. It improves your thinking, increases your well-being, and gives you some time to become in vibrational alignment with the things you truly desire. Take some time to visualize your ideal life during the day. It does more than amplify the Law of Attraction.
- Take a nap. Lack of sleep can lower your vibrational level quickly. It can make you grumpy, irritable, and impatient. A quick nap can quickly shift you up the vibrational scale so that you’re more aligned with manifesting your dreams.
- Skip. When we’re children, we move for the pure joy of it. When we become adults, we walk because it’s expedient. We run because it’s healthy. But skipping? Never! It’s for children. But children know something we forget as adults. Skipping is fun. It’s a surefire way to increase your energy and vibration. Try it.
- Build a sandcastle. Raising your vibration is about doing things that you enjoy. It’s about allowing the child in you to come out and play. Get your hands in the sand and be a kid again.
Bonus: 26. Blow some bubbles. Recollect every one of the tomfoolery, senseless things you did as a kid? Recollect how much fun you had essentially from blowing bubbles? Something so natural and reasonable works similarly too to raise your vibration now that you're a grown-up.
At the point when you raise your vibration, you line up with general energy. This is when dreams materialize.
How are you going to raise your vibration today?